Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yearning for Yellow






This post is an homage to my lil'sis who is enjoying a vacation in Central America this week. She has always had her own style - informed by fashion trends, but always displaying her unique flair (in college, her roommate even tried to copy what she wore the previous day!).

Lil'sis often catches fashion trends just as they are starting and she saw the yellow train coming! After she told me a few months ago how much she was loving butter-yellow I've seen it everywhere! Pictured are a few of my recent favorite yellow ensambles.
(btw- my mom once told me that a little splash of yellow makes any arrangement or project look better :)

-The 2 runway images are from an article on Vogue's style website about spring trends(Sonia Rykiel on top followed by Gucci).
-Amber Valletta and son photographed for Cookie Magazine
-Bottom image by Anna Wolf (a fantastic photographer)

No comments: